- Adeola Eze is the Educational Director & The Lead Instructor at Jordan Hill Creative Writing & Reading Workshop.
- She is an educationist and an entrepreneur.
- She graduated in English Studies from Olabisi Onabanjo University in 1997 with The Best Creative Writer Award.
- She holds a Certificate in Creative Writing: Rising Stars, UK.
- She holds a Certificate in Leadership in Teaching: Cambridge International, UK.
- She was a teacher at Greensprings School, Anthony.
- She was the pioneering School Administrator of New Fountain School, Amuwo-Odofin.
- She was a class teacher at Corona School, Lekki.
- She was a class teacher, English lead and acting level head at Greensprings School, Lekki.
- Adeola Eze won the National APEN award for English Teacher of the Year, 2014.
- She was the Greensprings Elementary School Outstanding Teacher of the Year.
- She is the author of The Aventures of Class 3A: Storm in the Forest and One Beautiful, Sunny and Bright Morning.
- Much more, she enjoys working with children and creating fun in learning to love reading and writing.
- She is married to her soul mate and business partner, Kennedy Eze and mother to three lovely children.
- Chukwuemeka Kennedy Eze is the Managing Director at Jordan Hill Creative Writing & Reading Workshop.
- An educationist and IT expert.
- Sports and Health Professional.
- He holds a BSc. Ed from Human Kinetics, University of Lagos.
- He was trained in the competent use of the International Primary Curriculum (IPC ) 2012 and 2013.
- He holds a Certificate of Training Course, Citizenship and Leadership Training (Sea School) Apapa, Center and Member, Outward Bound Organization World Wide Chapter August 2005.
- He holds a Leadership Scholarship Award from Unilag, 2006.
- He holds a Certificate of Participation for Safety Training For Private Schools by Lagos State Government in 2013.
- He was a teacher at Newland School Airport Road.
- He was a teacher at Obele Secondary School.
- He was a teacher at Corona School Lekki.
- He was the head, Professional Learning Community, Corona School Lekki 2012-2014.
- He was a teacher and supervisor at Imperial Gates School, Lekki.
- He was the Administrative Manager, Treasure Events Organising Company.
- He was an executive commander at Protection Plus Services Limited.
- Certified International Taekwondo Federation Umpire.
- Certified Black Belter, World Taekwondo Federation.
- Pioneering student Capoeira Nigeria.